Gap Inc. is launching a new B2B business to sell apparel products from our brands to enterprises and governments. We’re searching for a National Sales Leader to drive new business-to-business account development. As the Sales Lead, you’re a critical part of our innovative start-up focused on growing a B2B apparel business within Gap Inc. You will be responsible for generating leads, building relationships, and negotiating sales contracts. And as the business scales, you will be responsible for leading a sales team to support B2B sales growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate leads through cold-calling, lead generation campaigns, and conducting presentation meetings to acquire new business-to-business accounts
- Develop sales strategies, product presentations, and other materials needed to support prospecting and business development
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account set up
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing customers and provide outstanding customer service by having account ownership mentality
- Seek opportunities to improve and retain accounts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop roadmap and create internal capabilities required to provide successful B2B customer experience
- Long-term, build and develop a national sales team
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven business-to-business sales leader with 7+ years of sales experience
- Deep knowledge of B2B apparel sales process with extensive experience selling apparel/uniforms directly to large corporations
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hunter sales mentality
- BENEFITS AT GAP INC.Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.