What you'll do?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading Sales Managers, Account Managers, and Business Development Managers.
- Act as the Commercial and Technical Sales lead for a specific region.
- Act as the Commercial and Technical Sales lead for given OEM where home room is in specific region
- Ensure that the company interests are maintained in all activities.
- Coordinate staffing the department to meet the business plan.
- Ensure company is achieving growth targets.
- Maintain quote development process and follow all ANBS process’s when quoting.
- Grow and Develop sales staffing
- Develop and monitor departmental metrics to ensure objectives are met.
- Understand the customer(s) vehicle development system and cycle plan.
- Build relationships within regional OEM’s within all functional departments.
- Support ANBS operations with commercial support related to on-going production activities.
- Required to support operations and ensure Accounts Receivables are maintain to contract level.
- Monitor and maintain tooling invoices
- Collect commercial recoveries where required such as obsolescence, capital amortization, and developmental amortization.
- Support the customer for ALV and Customer on-site meetings and build events as required to assure satisfaction.
- Support on-going maintenance of the designs for performance and cost reduction activity.
- Ensure that project details are managed to completion.
- Communicate with internal and external groups as necessary to meet objectives.
- Responsible forAS34 process
- Supports AS108, AS100, and AS7 activities for given area
- Responsible to develop 5 year sales plan, strategy, and execution
What you'll bring