Our client is revolutionizing the way company's bid on inventory. Combined with a comprehensive API and the ability to fully customize RTB bidders for client specific purposes, this company is hailed as the first "Bidder-as-a-Service." Lead by former leading innovators at Google and DoubleClick, our client (a Business Insider's "Hottest Pre-IPO Ad Tech Startup of 2016,") is expanding their New York office with their eyes on changing the way the whole world sees programmatic advertising.
As Sales Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying and consultatively engaging with both inbound and outbound leads., Working alongside the Head of Sales, you will apply our client's sales strategy within your region while innovating and exercising your own creative approach to closing deals. This is the ideal role for an entrepreneurial and self-starting seller who has a passion in advertising technology, digital media, and technology to help prospective clients bring on an innovative platform.
- Manage high volume of daily outbound reach outs to targeted accounts while maintaining engagement with inbound leads
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Drive leads from qualification to close within a sophisticated and complex selling cycle
- Utilize innovative business development techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries and transitioning clients to the Account Management team
- Generate reports for key internal stakeholders, showcasing pipelines, forecasts and plans to exceed preset quotas
- Evangelize our client's product, advocating at networking events, conferences and other social scenarios
- 6+ years of sales/account management experience in AdTech
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand a customer’s needs on both the business and technical sides
- A passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills, preferably with hands-on CRM experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great