$40K — $50K + $120K bonus + full benefits
Sales - Digital Sales Consultant
What this role is
We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated sales professional – with two to five years of documented success in consultative B2B sales success – to drive new business growth and expand existing accounts for a protected sales territory for our Digital Marketing Organization.
The ideal candidate will be based in our headquarters in Austin, TX – to leverage our deep in-house industry expertise – and will assist clients in an assigned territory.
Currently, our Digital Sales and Marketing Consultants are serving clients virtually via video conferencing and other online tools. When travel can safely resume, the Digital Sales and Marketing Consultant may travel for selected in-person meetings with clients and prospects. BHI places a high value on the health and safety of our clients, prospects and employees. Any decision to resume travel will be made with care, based on expert advice and facts at that time.
We serve clients from coast-to-coast and thus have opportunities in various markets from time to time. We focus on top markets across the United States for new home sales. Our preference is for Austin-based Digital Sales and Marketing Consultants. However, for an exceptional candidate, we may be willing to accommodate a remote location.
The Digital Sales and Marketing Consultant will be responsible for selling digital marketing and SaaS technology solutions, including but not limited to, New Home Real Estate Listings, Digital Advertising, Search, PPC, Social Media, Websites, Digital Sales Center solutions, and several types of Rich Media content.
To be Successful, you…
· Are deeply collaborative and consultative
· Build long-term relationships, based on meeting each client’s unique and ascertained needs
· Bring complex digital solutions that can transform a client’s business to life
· Have a track record of success in B2B sales
· Work hard, are driven, outgoing, creative and confident
· Are digitally savvy and fluent the latest online, virtual and digital sales tools
· Are deeply collaborative internally and externally
· Are passionate about your clients’ success
· Generate excitement around a concept and drive it to close
· Are effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
· Meet strict deadlines with specific deliverables
· Are a Team Player and able to work with poise under pressure
· View performance as a scorecard
· Travel as needed to meet with customers – and attend trade shows and industry and networking events – when such in-person activity can safely resume
What you bring
· Knowledge of New Home construction and Real Estate industry preferred, but not required
· A passion to help your clients digitally transform one of America’s leading industries – and to dramatically improve their key business metrics and results
· A desire to help homebuyers quickly find and connect with builders that fit their criteria – enabling them to build their dream home
· Outside Sales: 2 years minimum (outside, B2B, online); 5 years preferred
· Experience in Search, PPC, Social, Digital Advertising, and SaaS preferred
· Knowledge of New Home construction and Real Estate industry
· Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office product suite
· Proven ability in market analysis and highly skilled in prospecting new business
· Understand the new home construction industry through prior work with Realtors, builders, agencies and/or other associations
· Consultative selling process and success selling to C-level executives and highly skilled, data-driven digital marketers
· Strong presentation and demonstration skills
· Professional networking and business development skills
· Creative ways to navigate and develop the market
· Understanding of online media and data analytics
· Ability to cross-sell multiple products that meet the ascertained needs of your clients
· BA/BS preferred
Training: We invest in you and your success. As a territory DSMC, you will receive classroom, digital, and field training to equip you for success. We have more than 20 years of experience of success and we are happy to shorten your learning curve.
The Team Approach: The Executive Team, Director of Sales, Regional Sales Manager, Marketing, and Account Managers will all help you build success in your territory. You can serve your clients – and build your territory – confident that you are indeed, in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
Who we are at BHI
BHI is a marketing and information services company that provides digital advertising, technology, strategy and development as well as media production services. We serve homebuilders, developers, and other commercial stakeholders in the residential construction industry.
For more than 20 years, BHI’s flagship new home shopping website, NewHomeSource.com, has been the leading new home website in the U.S. We provide two million home shoppers each month with the most comprehensive and up-to-date listings of new homes for sale across the nation. More than 250 partner websites also rely upon our data.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Builder Homesite, Inc. (BHI) is a consortium of 32 of the nation’s largest homebuilders. With a mission to bring homebuilding industry leaders together to champion and strengthen the industry on a collective level, BHI strives to improve communication and create better solutions for builders, real estate agents and buyers of new homes. BHI’s digital arm, Builders Digital Experience (BDX), offers digital marketing products to builders and real estate professionals.
BHI has been recognized by the Austin Business Journal, Deloitte, and others:
• Austin Chamber of Commerce Employee Health & Wellness Honoree - 2020
• Austin Chamber of Commerce Employee Health & Wellness Award Winner – 2019
• Mayor's Health & Fitness Council Award Recipient and Partner Certified – 2018
• When Work Works Award – 2016
• National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) – 14 Awards for Articles for Homebuyers – 2014, 2015, 2016
• Austin’s Healthiest Employers – 2016
• Ranked in Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. – 2013
• Winner of Austin CANville Award – 2013
• Austin Business Journal – Top 26 Advertising and Marketing Agencies 2012
• Austin Business Journal – Top 25 Website Designers and Developers 2009
• Ernst and Young 2007 Finalist – Entrepreneur of the Year
• Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2007
• Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2006
• Deloitte Technology Fast 500 of North America in 2006
Benefits at BHI
Work is a lifestyle. With that lifestyle are generous benefits for our team. We are proud to offer the following benefits and perks for our team so they enjoy a first class experience. At BHI our employees are thought of as customer too!
Benefits, Attributes, and Perks
· Company-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance (FT)
· Company-subsidized health savings account (FT)
· Company-paid life, short and long term disability insurance (FT)
· Company matched 401K plan
· Paid time off (FT)
· On-site gym – including no charge yoga and fitness classes
· Vacation home at the beach and in the mountains for employee use
· Free parking with EV charging stations
· Volunteer opportunities
· Training and Development
· Engaged Culture
· Philanthropy giving activities
· Great coworkers with high loyalty
· Ability every day to help Americans find better homes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Valid through: 3/22/2021