Sales Development Supervisor
Omron Automation -- Americas is looking for an energetic and focused Sales Development Supervisor in Hoffman Estates, IL. This role is responsible for leading development expertise to help define and drive sales strategy and process. The Sales Development Supervisor will oversee and guide the daily activities of the team as they perform sales lead qualifications, prospect research and nurturing for both inbound leads and proactive marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have significant inside sales management and experience managing CRM tools, specifically Salesforce.
- Execute call plan strategies and lead management workflows to enhance team effectiveness. Track metrics related to: lead/opportunity quality, conversion rates, team responsiveness and effectiveness.
- Interact with Product Marketing and Marketing Communications to develop effective product messages and build proactive marketing campaigns.
- Interact with account managers and sales management to ensure the field engagement with opportunities delivered by inside sales, and to solicit qualitative feedback.
- Expand sales opportunity funnel through the development of new prospects using internal and external data sources.
- Serve as the administration lead for Salesforce.com and point person for dashboards and reporting tools.
- Ensure information related to field sales territories, plus key and target accounts, are accurate and up-to-date in the CRM system.
- Educate field sales personnel to accurately enter and manage account information.
- Hold internal staff accountable for maintaining a high level of customer intimacy and data quality of information entered in CRM and provide course correction when necessary.
- Build and maintain a highly capable inside sales team serving our automation business in the Americas.
- Provide coaching to specialists to further develop technical and selling skills and create a dynamic team culture.
- Provide a commitment to internal & external customer service.
- Represent Omron in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- Represents the Omron Guiding Principles through personal and business interactions with employees, distributors, and colleagues.
- Four year Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business or related field.
- Ten (10) years of experience in sales, marketing or sales support.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required, with an emphasis on advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, with Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Experience in KPI or business process development.
- Energetic, aggressive, focused and a highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong relationship builder and a strong personal desire to win.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with strong organizational skills.
- Team player mentality but able to work independently as required.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, questioning and communication skills (written and oral).
Requisition Number OEI-999