Sales Development Representative
About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future.
Dodge Data and Analytics is searching for a Contractors & Services (C&S) Sales Lead Generation Specialist. The C&S Sales Lead Generation Specialist is an Entry Level Inside Software Sales position. It is the first point of contact for many prospects and will have the responsibility of maintaining Dodge’s highest level of standards. The C&S Sales Lead Generation Specialist will focus on qualifying and generating new sales opportunities to support the C&S Business Development Managers. In this role, you will call into the enormous and high growth commercial construction industry in search of qualified prospects interested in our high value industry leading software. The career path and opportunity for the Lead Generation Specialist Role is to promote into mainstream sales organization as a Business Development Manager responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Drive lead opportunities and develop new business via inbound and outbound phone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Dodge products/services
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly activity and sales lead quotas
- Learn and effectively apply our structure and consultative prospecting approach
- Learn and effectively position our value proposition in alignment to prospect requirements
- Maintaining all sales activity within our CRM system
- Maintaining high activity levels and high call volumes
- Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude required.
- The ability to cold call and build a resourceful pipeline
- Demonstrate consultative sales skills.
- HUNTER mentality, professionally aggressive and highly motivated people only
- SMART and COACHABLE, you must be able to learn and understand highly technical topics
- Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts.
- Exceptional Organizational skills.
- Experience with construction industry is a strong plus (not required)
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; Business, Communication, Construction, Engineeringdegreepreferred
- One year successful salesexperience, preferably inside sales
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.