Lingotek, provider of the world’s only Translation Network, is seeking an energetic and driven Account Development Manager or Sales Development Representative (SDR) to connect with prospects and to generate new business opportunities that will drive growth for the company. If you are passionate about high-tech software and to begin a sales career in a high growth environment, we want you to join our team.
The SDR position plays a crucial role in accelerating Lingotek sales growth. As a SDR, it will be your responsibility to qualify active buying interest, manage inbound marketing lead flow, and execute targeted marketing campaigns. You will act as as the bridge between marketing and sales to ensure lead flow is consistent, real-time and frictionless.
Typically the SDR will be the first person at Lingotek a prospect will speaks with. It will be your responsibility to deliver an inspiring and value-led brand experience that represents Lingotek and set the stage for the sales team to engage in a sales cycle.
Ideal candidates will be self-starters, passionate about life and people, and have a great track record of being highly motivated to reach metrics and goals.
- Generate qualified lead opportunities to achieve revenue targets, drive pipeline growth, and exceed monthly quotas.
- Qualify inbound leads to determine if prospect fits the buying criteria (budget, authority, needs).
- Research and grow existing accounts by understanding the needs of clients.
- Work closely with account executives and sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging that drive sales qualified opportunities.
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns.
- Manage, track, and report all data and activities in the Salesforce enterprise.
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation for the entire sales team.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Lingotek products, competitive positioning, and industry trends.
- 1-3 years of sales or lead generation experience (SaaS preferred).
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a must! Persistent and professional business relationship management skills.
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening skills.
- Excellent project, time, and self-management skills.
- Ability to understand and simplify the value proposition of complex solutions.
- CRM experience.
- 4-year degree or 2-year degree combined with relevant work experience.
Characteristics that Matter at Lingotek
- Passion for Lingotek and for personal excellence.
- Intelligence and continuous curiosity to learn more.
- Being a great team player that is dependable, hard working and easy to work with.
- Goal-oriented and hungry for success & achievement
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Focused on the success of our clients.
Benefits of Working at Lingotek
- Competitive salary, insurance benefit plans, 401K matching, and employee stock purchase plan.
- Great career advancement opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial, high growth environment.
- An energetic, value-driven and fun culture.
- Convenient office in the middle of Silicon Slopes in Lehi, Utah.
- Team activities.