Sales Development Rep ( SDR ), BI, Business intelligence, Big Data
Less than 5 years experience • Business Intelligence
Our Client empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Their mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization. Their leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join their AZ office, focusing on the US market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people.
More About them:
Our Client started in the early 2000s as nothing more than an idea: the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for six years in stealth mode to perfect their disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Their Client launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone, Since then Their Client has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, close to $100 million in funding, and thousands of users in over 49 countries.
What You'll Do
· The Sales Development Rep (SDR) works with demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business.
· Connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads
· Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
· Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
· Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target account
· Representing Their Client with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
· Minimum 2-3 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
· B2B sales experience (preferred enterprise)
· Validated over achievement record with a daring resilient mentality
· Excellent phone & email communication skills
· Methodological and organized
· Salesforce.com expertise
· Willingness to have TONS of fun in a Super cool start up…Xbox/Ping Pong/Fully stocked kitchen
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What You'll Get:
· Base plus commission 70-80K OTE
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Free Computer
· Maternity/Paternity Leave
· Stock Options
· 16 Days of PTO