ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Sales Development Manager to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand gen programs/campaigns and collaborate to develop the sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates. This role reports to the Director of Sales Development.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Lead through TripActions culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- 2+ years of experience managing an inside sales or sales development team in an Internet or SaaS company
- 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to develop talent
- Ability to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale