The successful candidate will interface with manufacturing, engineering, sales, marketing and Warewash administration groups to position product lines for increased sales volumes. The candidate will be the expert on Warewash products and will provide day-to-day product support, customer product presentations and administer promotional opportunities to the field selling organization. Otherresponsibilities include developing and executing new sales to support growth; providing product knowledge support to the sales team, consultants and dealers; and development and facilitation of product launch and sales training materials. The Sales Development Manager will also be responsible for factory and showroom visits and demonstration of product benefits and value to customers, consultants and dealers, in addition to conducting market research.
We are an equal opportunity employer, where we value the inclusion of diverse team members. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an exciting work environment.
For individuals with disabilities who may require assistance with the application process, please send all inquiries to [Click Here To Join]. Responses will only be given to reasonable accommodation requests.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We are seeking creative and innovative candidates. The successful candidate must be willing to travel 30%. The minimum qualifications are:
● BS Degree in Business or Marketing
● At least 3-5 years of experience in selling and/or marketing products in a business-to-business market
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
● Strong presentation skills
● Product knowledge
● Analytical skills
● Customer focus skills
● Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
● Demonstrated ability to develop sales and marketing strategies for new and existing products.
● Ability to understand and communicate technical information about products.
● Industry experience.