We’re looking for a charismatic individual seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth into Sales leadership in a scaling organization. You’ll be a self-starter, driven to hit your individual and team goals. To build a winning team, you’ll also be super patient and resilient, as well as always adopting the attitude and mindset to celebrate the successes of your team and provide support where there’s room to develop.
We’re currently working from our NYC office a few days a week. You’ll have the freedom to think outside the box so you’ll need to be great at working independently and really organized. If you consider yourself to be curious, creative and pretty fearless, as well as a natural people-person who’s great at building rapport, we would love to hear from you!
The team’s objectives
- Convert inbound leads as well as identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in Salesforce
- Plan and create mini-campaigns for your accounts
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure a smooth handover process
As a Manager, you will
- Hire and scale the team to meet business goals and objectives
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of SDR / BDR players
- Build a great team culture with a positive, supportive, and winning attitude
- Accurately forecast, and support inbound and outbound goals
- Assist Hibob management drive new initiatives
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in inbound and outbound sales within a Saas organization
- Have at least 2years of experience leading inbound/ outbound sales within a Saas organization
- Hold a good understanding of the inbound/ outbound sales function and the expectations of sales representatives
- Can demonstrate your experience in mentoring/training sales representatives
- Are passionate about people, and seeing them grow & develop
- Can multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Have experience working with Salesforce