- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, account planning, marketing research, and/or consulting.
- Experience with leveraging research and research tools.
About the job
- Experience creating client-facing materials (e.g., pitches, narratives, one-sheets, etc.) for sales teams.
- Knowledge of search, social, mobile, display, and video media.
- Ability to understand business challenges on all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communications, project management, and organizational skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Sales Development Manager (SDM), you will promote customer conversations through strategic storytelling and actionable insights for positive growth and relationship outcomes. You will ensure that scalable, client-centered stories are developed to drive development across your assigned industry.
You will oversee the development of quality end-to-end custom research to uncover actionable ideas that optimally position Google's product offerings and drive business strategies.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. Responsibilities
- Apply your business and marketing knowledge to drive incremental growth for the Government and Advocacy business.
- Lead development of scalable narratives that enable success for your team in priority areas.
- Lead primary research programs that can unlock growth opportunities.
- Advocate storytelling principles and high-quality visualization to enable elevated customer conversations.
- Work closely with the SDM team lead and the Industry Director to execute engagement. Partner with the Head of Industries, Account Executives, and Analytical leads to deliver on strategic goals.