Position Overview: A Dental Sales Development Manager maximizes sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs. The primary role is to identify, design, and implement training programs for the Kavo Kerr sales force. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the education and preparation of our team members around standardized sales process, internal technologies, procedural dental workflows, and product knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales management in each market across the KaVo Kerr Portfolio to identify key training objectives and opportunities.
- Create, and manage all sales training programs for KaVo Kerr to include: onboarding new sale representatives, core competency programs, and product category trainings basic through advanced
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of various training styles such as classroom, web-based module format, workshops, and field based programs to provide recommendations on when and what style should be used based on the needs of the equipment and consumable sales groups
- Facilitate and conduct on-going product training in conjunction with the marketing department and field trainers.
- Assist marketing and sales in the development of tools, sales aids, sales models and processes designed to prepare and support new and existing sales people in performing job functions.
- Co-Manage with Sales Operations training programs at the yearly Commercial Team Meeting.
- Interface with the Marketing and Research and Development departments to maintain competitive product information.
- Co-travel with KaVo Kerr representatives as required.
- Assist in the development and training on various sales analytic and Customer Relationship Management software.
- Assist the Corporate Account team in dealer, training programs.
- Assist the Professional Education team in the creation and facilitation of end user training programs
- Assist with orientation and training sessions for non-sales staff members.
- Oversee various projects as needed.
- 50% overnight travel including weekends
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years dental products sales or equivalent knowledge
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Keynote, CRM Dynamics and Tableau reporting.
- Basic video creation & editing experience
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Experience working with the design of SCORM files
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills