This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
What Will You Do?
- Lead day-to-day operations of the sales development team and create daily accountability for reps.
- Recruit, hire and train best-in-class SDRs
- Effectively design and implement the sharing of best practices and resource allocation across all team components.
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities.
- Continuously manage the performance and development of the SDR team through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting and general direction.
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing, messaging and documenting templates and processes
What is Required?
- 5+ years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional
- 3+ years of successful experience as an inside sales lead or manager
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com for managing an inside sales team
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts and success metrics
- Demonstrated leadership skills in coaching and guiding team members to success
- You’re instinctively a problem solver, rather than solely a problem identifier, and you instill this value in your team. You can manage various priorities with clear communication and composure, and are adaptable in a high-growth and changing environment.
- You’re highly analytical in how you set goals and prioritize initiatives. You can draw a clear line between company goals, your team’s objectives and production, and individual team member performance - and you have the executive presence to get buy-in for your choices.
Before you apply, ask yourself:
- Are you an "A" player sales leader?
- Do enthusiastic, high energy, sales professionals follow you?
- Are you driven to make an IMPACT and be an INTEGRAL part of a companies' success?
- Do you MAKE things happen and THRIVE on crushing the competition?
- Do you want to help companies change the way they UNDERSTAND their customers and products?
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- Unlimited free coffee, soda, La Croixs, and snacks!
- Casual dress and laid back environment
- Catered lunch every Tuesday
- Happy hours and spontaneous Ping Pong, Long putt, and shuffleboard tourneys.