Primarily responsible for driving sales within a single Franchise Performance Team (FPT). Consult with franchisees on implementing their sales strategies, including: identifying specific actions to meet or exceed sales goals and coaching franchisees on all aspects of selling (e.g., sales skills, collection skills, product knowledge). Also responsible for advising franchisees on implementing customer-focused planning, executing the pull marketing strategy and monitoring franchisee compliance.
- Advise franchisees on best ways to implement sales strategies and meet or exceed sales goals
- Conduct Quality Field Training Contacts
- Educate franchisees on benefits and features of Snap-on products
- Teach franchisees sales and collection skills
- Drive customer-focused culture and pull marketing shift by coaching franchisees on how to uncover customer needs and connect with customers
- Set standards for future dated orders
- Assist Franchisee Developer as needed in training new franchisees on sales skills and products
Franchisee Development and Compliance
- Partner with Business Manager to conduct franchisee meetings
- Assist Business Manager in the selection of new franchisees
- Monitor franchisees for consistency in manner of conducting business; escalate compliance issues to Business Manager
- Assist in reducing franchisees turnover by proactively identifying underperforming franchisees and bringing them to the team’s attention
- Communicate regularly with other FPT members
- Coordinate franchisee and customer issue resolution with team members
- Support FPT transition to new franchisee model
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Equivalent internal experience would be 4 years within Snap-on organization and acquisition of strong product knowledge
- Sales experience (minimum of one year)
- Snap-on experience (preferred minimum of one year)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of all categories of Snap-on products, including features and benefits
- Business and financial acumen
- Able to balance empathy for franchisees and customers with business objectives
- Applied knowledge of the psychology of selling
- Knowledge of franchise contracts
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong core values
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs occasionally
- Relationship Building
- Sales Effectiveness
- Planning Orientation
- Technical Support Skills
Covered Drivers have the professional obligation to operate vehicles in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and codes. Furthermore, every associate has the moral responsibility to exercise safe conduct, good judgment, and common courtesy toward the general public, motorists, and pedestrians.
- All drivers must be 18 years of age or older, and 21 years of age or older if driving a DOT-regulated truck.
- The driver must possess a valid state driver’s license, and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to employment.
- The driver must adhere to all interstate and intrastate driver's license requirements for the type of vehicle they are driving.
- The driver must pass initial alcohol and drug tests in accordance with policies prior to hire.
- A candidate considered for employment must produce a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) with no major violations and no more than two minor violations within the last three years prior to hire.
- The driver must be able to read, write and speak the English language.