Sales Demo Support Manager
Smartsheeters truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership fosters an environment of personal and professional growth, and encourages individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with millions of users in over 195 countries. Our customers experience substantial and meaningful value from our innovative collaborative work management platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
Smartsheet is hiring an experienced Sales Demo Support Manager. This role will be instrumental in the future success of Smartsheet as we grow. This position will report to the Director of Sales Engineering and is located in Bellevue, WA.
- Managing the Demo Environment infrastructure including master project management, new product evaluations, testing, and release upgrades.
- Becoming an expert at Smartsheet’s products and helping the Sales Engineers and Sales Reps utilize the demo environment to close new and expansion sales.
- Help the company scale by identifying and leading technical or process improvement projects that root out inefficiencies and grow our demo capabilities and increase use across multiple constituencies.
- Provide technical support as needed for the demo environment.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to build and maintain high quality demo use cases.
- Partner with the Product Teams and Operations to ensure high-quality, high-reliability demos
- 5+ Years experience in Presales and/or Demo Support Management.
- Experience implementing, training or supporting Software as a Service Solutions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong track record of creating impactful documentation, sales collateral or instructional materials including presentations and online training.
- Experience configuring software for demonstrations.
- High level of technical aptitude.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.