COMPENSATION: Strong salary, into six figures for best hires
- Top are well over 200K.
- Plus outstanding benefits with a very aggressive 401K matching plan.
TO QUALIFY: You must have either experience selling technology solutions to banks, or be a previous banker who is now in technology sales. And, you must be a hunter and interested in pursuing new logos and win back sales.
We are also interested in Banking Vice Presidents who have a deep understanding of retailbankingtechnologies and would like to now sell to the industry. Knowledge of retailbanking platforms is required.
- You will manage a protected list of Bank and Credit Union Prospects.
- This list is deeply researched. Some are win back situations and some are competitor accounts with expiring contracts.
- C-level selling, winning the first sale.
- You keep hunting!
- Great Career Track – as an accomplished sales professional, you can grow very quickly both domestically and globally. This company has an international footprint but is headquartered in the U.S.).
- This is an extremely stable company and a top Wall Street performer.
- A company with very little turnover, most make this their career home.
- Offer includes a very strong salary, lucrative commission plan, all expenses, and a Fortune 500 type benefit package (including an aggressive 401K matching plan).
Key Words: Enterprise, software, enterprise software, national accounts, national account manager, NAM, FinTech, banks, banking.