Our ideal candidatehas a demonstrated track record of impactful training facilitation, project prioritization and professional communication.
- Develop a full spectrum of training curriculum appropriate for each audience (DTA, CSM) including content to successfully onboard new learners and content to refine and prepare seasoned learners for ongoing career development.
- Master and facilitate existing training programs including on-boarding as well as on-going skill development, product and industry specific programs.
- Partner with senior leaders to identify overall training needs
- Effectively structure and execute onboarding programs for all employees in DTA and Customer Success teams.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success leadership to evaluate team performance to ensure consistencies across offices.
- Report on training program effectiveness and adjust programs as needed.
- Be resourceful to learn and master the complexities of the industry that Morningstar serves
- Implement learning techniques to refine programs that are both compelling and effective.
- Create and maintain various reports and systems as requested.
- Participate in various People & Sales initiatives and projects as requested.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 7+ years of progressively responsible employee training and development experience including hands-on instruction, training program development, and coaching.
- Proven experience in a training role with the ability to manage the full training cycle.
- A desire to work directly with those in sales and Customer Success, both individually and in team environments.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience using Salesforce or other sales enablement tools preferred.
- Ability to effectively present material to groups of all levels in person and via phone/virtual classroom.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or priorities at once.
- Strong skills in MS Office and the ability to learn additional programs as needed.