In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Drive and expand the partnership between Philips Oral Healthcare and C-Suite Level executives within the major Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) of the US.
You are responsible for:
- Generate and develop the growth of new business in corporate dental group practices in excess of 20 office locations as specified by the Senior Director of Dental Sales.
- Achieving established revenue growth expectations for accounts within assigned territory.
- Creates mutually profitable and strategic business relationships in specific assignedaccounts.
- Responsible for executing distinct implementation protocols and initiatives under the direction of the Senior Director of Sales.
- Ensures corporate business objectives are achieved and communicated to all corporate officials and the entire clinical team in every office location.
- Facilitate meetings with senior level executives of corporate dental group practices toidentify opportunities, develop protocols and ensure customer needs are met, withprofitable partnerships developed.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations for new business opportunities by identifying potential customers’ business philosophies and their immediate and long-term goals.
- Raise awareness of the Philips Oral Care product portfolio and effectively communicate the Company’s business strategy and value propositions within the customer at multiplelevels of management.
- Develop, analyze, and implement strategic contracts, marketing support, pull-through, and other value added programs.
- Execute the effective launch of new products in Corporate Accounts (dental group practices).
- Advance strategic customer relationships through development of senior executiverelationships and involvement between Philips and customers.
- Effectively manage/lead activities with all co-promotion partners.
- Develop accurate financial projections and market share targets at the account and territory level and present to Senior Director Sales and appropriate corporate functions.
- Monitor sales and expense budgets for the assigned corporate accounts territory.
- Monitor performance to sales objectives to ensure territory objectives are met.
- Create and regularly update Account Business Plans for all customers.
- Perform quarterly Business Reviews with all customers.
- Assist territory representatives with the execution of specific account strategies at a local level.
- Organize business meetings with Field Sales and Regional Managers to review account performance & develop strategies.
- Collaborate with other departments through matrixed relationships to identify and capitalize on opportunities and ensure optimization of resources.
- Maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives.
- Working in field with representative and/or other duties 5 days each week.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
You are a part of:
At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease. When successful, we not only improve patients’ oral health, but their overall health as well. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of the dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation, combined with our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree science, marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ successful outside sales experience.
- Proficiency in using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word mandatory.
- Corporate or National Account experience preferred, but not required.
- Self-starter, able to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Must reside within the Central Region of the US.
- Proficient in coaching team members to achieve sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability for building customer relationships through a strategic, consultative sales approach.
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to oversee, manage, and grow sales revenues within the largest Dental Service Organizations in the US. As a member of the Dental Professional Corporate Accounts Team, you would play a key role in expanding the partnerships Philips has with these organizations, operating at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself. Philips is becoming ever more consumer focused and market driven, leading the way in the healthcare industry.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.