In this role, you have the opportunity to:
To partner with a variety of customer contacts, including physicians, clinical staff, nursing, department managers, and procurement staff to drive utilization of our Image Guided Therapy products and services and discover new opportunities for product expansion, thereby maintaining and constantly improving our competitive position in the Nebraska market.
You are responsible for:
- Achieving sales of all applicable disposable products and services in your territory.
- Assisting in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals.
- Growing and maintaining revenue volume in existing accounts.
- Cultivating opportunities within legacy and prospective accounts.
- Assisting in developing pricing strategies in conjunction with the RSMs and ZVPs, Commercial Operations.
- Conducting sales presentations for new and existing customers, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of new products in assigned discipline and of current and future Company products.
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BA or BS Degree in Business preferred.
- 5+ years of successful medical sales experience.
- 5+ years of successful track record in customer relationship and account management
- Experience in procedural rooms required, OR/ER/IR or Cath Lab
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with the ability to navigate a complex sales process to include stakeholders / partners.
- Strong clinical and technical knowledge, with the confidence to knowledgably engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical staff, nurses, department managers and supply chain to present a value proposition.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internalstakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned accounts in terms of driving utilization, customer relationship management, problem resolution, and business planning.
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and presentation/communication skills.
- Ability to use communication methods and strategies that influence desired results atsenior levels within the assigned accounts.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes.
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in the success of thePhilips Image Guided Therapy business. For Sales and Operations professionals, therewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.