The Coronary Account Manager will achieve field sales objectives through servicing current customers and in identifying and securing new customers. This is a very complex, process oriented, high level sales position that requires passion and enthusiasm.
- Responsible for achieving and growing coronary disposable sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Assists in developing disposable pricing in conjunction with the AM and/or DM
- Develops and manages key customer relationships. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Strategically utilizes training and education opportunities available to customers
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including physicians, nurses and technologists, training/education, research, and administration.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into SFDC.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experiencerequired
- 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, disposable sales - cardiology and/or ultrasound products required
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PP) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Experience working in the medical device field required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a professional image