DatesWeiser, a specialty brand of Knoll is seeking a Sales Coordinator for our New York City location. DatesWeiser is a trusted partner in the design process and ensures confidence in durable, lasting products that look as good decades later as the day they were installed. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following activities.
- Download design specifications from NYC sales team
- Organize details to submit to customer service team at factory
- Communicate with designers and dealers to gather all design details and project information
- Provide local customer service to sale team’s clients
- Participate in organizing proposals, sample submittals, etc.
- Support sales team when necessary
- Provide strong conduit of communication between factory and sales
- Periodic travel to factory in Buffalo for technical and sales training
- DatesWeiser brand must deliver a highly responsive, professional and engaging level of project support and service
- 5 years experience in contract interior design, customer service/furniture sales within contract industry
- Design or furniture specification background required in light of high design and customer applications.
- Project management experiencepreferred to keep copious details across multiple projects organized
- Experience servicing clients in a high responsive and professional manner
- Strong communication and social skills to engage both clients and internal stakeholders in a way that builds relationships.