Objective of the Position: This position provides oversight to the day to day activities of the finance team at each site/plant and ensures the companies finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. This is as corporate position. Essential Accountabilities:
- Maintenance of sales prices and customer purchase orders.
- Coordination and follow up of customer owned tooling.
- Coordination and follow up of customer prototyping and research.
- Prepare and follow up steel alloy claims with customers.
- Preparation and consolidation of sales for annual budget process.
- Monthly review and analysis of sales values, volumes versus budget, and forecast.
- Regular review of sales volumes and revenue with original business case.
- Interaction with and reporting to CSD’s.
- Maintenance and ownership of Commercial Action Tracker.
- Interaction with Germany regarding BMW and Mercedes pricing and recoveries.
- Ensuring that all financial concerns raised are accurately provided for and reflected in the accounting records.
- Accounts receivable review on monthly basis.
Key Must Have’s
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting or closely related field.
- Requires a minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in corporate controlling position.
- Extensive SAPexperience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be very strong Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Ability to travel domestically by car or plane.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in situation containing a moderate to high level of stress.
- IFRS software proficiency is a plus, but not required.
- Customer tooling and prototype preferred.
- Must be mature and responsible for his/her work
- Very polished
- Deadline driven
- Have a sense of accuracy and meticulous, sense of job urgency
- 5-7 years management experience. This position may supervise 5 cost estimators in the future.
- Knowledge of standard costing, variance analysis, and business plans.
- Program profitability analysis / make vs. buy decisions.
- Billion dollar industry experience, preferably automotive.
- Great communication skills to speak with executive level management, i.e. President.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentation and coordination. Meeting will be conducted on a daily and monthly basis.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This position involves working in an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Occasionally exposed to mechanical hazards, fumes, and irritants when in the plant.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
- Analytical- Synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
- Project Management- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Strives to continuously improve expertise.