Trintech is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Sales Enablement Content Manager professional to drive the success of our global sales team in achieving sales goals.
As part of our Sales Enablement team, you will enable our sales representatives, account managers, solution consultants and partner sales representatives to achieve sales goals and drive customer revenue growth. Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We are growing quickly by creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions, and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into our offerings.
What You Get to Do:
- Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, the Sales Enablement Content Manager will be part of a group that plays a fundamental role in the success of Trintech and the sales teams.
- Own the discovery, development, implementation, and analysis of interactive and engaging sales training content in multiple formats (instructor led, eLearning, knowledge transfer)
- Create content to support programs for ongoing sales training and employee development: sales pitch certification, ongoing training/learning, sales playbook updates.
- Help the sales team save time by not searching for content across multiple sources. Ensure the materials are easy to find and navigate, used frequently and increasing key business metrics.
- Transform the design and delivery of frameworks, training, and content to improve content relevance and sales content engagement to improve productivity, win rates, and profitability.
- Create new training content by proactively conducting a needs analysis to determine what is missing for the sales team and prioritizing the gaps. Organize content with a content map for the company.
- Determine what content is outdated or needs to be updated, ensuring that our sales teams have updated material that can quickly be adjusted for current trends or marketplace shifts. Collaborate with sales and stakeholders to develop a content strategy that ensures our customer-facing field teams have the content and assets they need to support customer conversations at different stages of the sales cycle.
- Work with internal subject matter experts across functions and geographies to extract the relevant value proposition, and then write compelling and effective copy that adapts voice and tone to the appropriate audience, tells a compelling story, and maintains technical accuracy.
- Institute a content development process and standards that ensure consistency and raise the bar on both internal and external sales content.
- Track and report content effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and tune messaging to maximize conversion.
Skills & Requirements
What We Need in You:
- 5+ years in sales enablement, marketing, or Go-to-market content development, and/or like levels of experience in a high growth B2B organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing, and human resources to produce quantifiable impact.
- Experience building out content in e-learning platforms.
- Experience with employee learning paths
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Be able to make complex information simple and easy to understand.
- Strong fintech awareness and knowledge of SaaS software preferred.