Sell BD's Vascular Access Product Portfolio .to the acute care market segment. The products included in this portfolio are peripheral IV catheters, PICC lines, ultrasound, advanced peripheral IV catheters in addition to others. Geography: Connecticut
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prospect for new business opportunities across all portfolios and maintaining existing business across all promoted product portfolios.
- Implement marketing platform initiatives and maintaining a strong sales funnel/pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage incremental conversion opportunities from initial account targeting through evaluation, product ordering and in-servicing.
- Conduct regular clinical training and in-servicing on product usage
Implement national, regional and local contractual agreements.
- Conduct regular territory business and sales analysis.
- Work with local distributor branches and representatives.
- Collaborate with internal team members and utilizing available sales support resources.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and/or sales support; will also accept sales associateexperience in BD’s sales associate training program (based on associate readiness).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Geography includes all of Connecticut, and small portion of Mass such as Springfield. Required to live within the assigned geographic territory.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to manage both internal and external budgets and resources, experience in conducting pre-call planning.
- Excellent communication skills and good analytical skills (to prioritize and segment accounts)
- A successful sales track record, solid negotiation skills, and ability to exhibit effective selling, listening, and verbal/presentation skills.
- Ability to assess and respond to customer needs.
- Master’s in Business Administration a plus.
- Former clinical or sales supportexperience highly preferred.
- Previous healthcare sales experience in medical device preferred.
- Previous sales experience in the geographic territory
Job ID R-325441