TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs).
We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses.
Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers' compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
This, along with our stellar people, talented leadership team, and industry-leading technology platform, makes us a highly desirable place to work. But don't just take it from us. Some of our accolades include:
Now we want to add you to our team of more than 3,000 colleagues across the U.S.B SUMMARY/OVERVIEW
As TriNet continues to grow, we continue to seek top salespeople who are looking for an opportunity to join our team as a Technology Sales Consultant. The individual in this role is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling TriNet's full-service HR solution providing payroll, benefits, compliance and an HR team. The primary target markets comprise companies with 10-200 employees within the Technology industry sector. This individual is also responsible for meeting TriNet's yearly sales quota of Worksite Employees (WSE) by identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our offering to C- level executives.
Additionally, the Technology Sales Consultant works with these SMBs to help them contain HR costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk while providing excellent service to their employees by moving them to our full-service HR model. S/he demonstrates a thorough understanding of TriNet's value proposition and has the ability to quantify this benefit for clients. S/he writes proposals, gains appropriate approvals, and presents those proposals to prospective clients.
Finally, the individual who assumes this role utilizes data to position products and enable customers to understand how TriNet will impact their own P&L.
We're adding a Sales Consultant to our Technology vertical team. Successful Sales Consultants in this vertical love the sales process, excel at making data driven decisions, understand the needs of the Technology industry and are passionate about helping Technology businesses compete in today's market. They understand how to turn a cold call into a face-to-face meeting, and then how to work with that prospect to create value for both that potential client and TriNet. They also thrive in high-growth environments with the ability to make an impact.
As a Sales Consultant in the Technology vertical, you will be responsible for selling our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to new and/or established Technology businesses (typically less than 500 employees). You will work with these business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk while providing excellent service to their employees by moving them to a consolidated HR model.
Sales Consultants target and convert prospects into clients with their thorough understanding of TriNet's value proposition and their ability to quantify that benefit for clients. You will write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present those proposals to your prospective clients. You will utilize data to position products and enable customers to understand how TriNet's products and services will impact their own P&L. You are also responsible for or meeting the yearly sales quota of Worksite Employees (WSE) by identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our PEO services to C-level executives within TriNet's defined verticals. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor's degree is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience in consultative sales
· Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience required
· Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business
· Human Capital Management industry experience a plus
· Prior experience selling in one of the following industries is a plus: SaaS, HRO, BPO
· Experience making Technology connections in local market
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
· Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
· A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
· Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and Salesforce.comORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER IFORMATION (Travel required, phcal requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) is an award-winning PEO for 15K+ SMBs. SELLING POWER MAGAZINE RATES US AMONG TOP 35 BEST COMPANIES TO SELL FOR 5 years running!
We're facing explosive growth and seeking consultative Outside B2B Sales athletes; driving new business *Our vertical products are like no other in the industry.
--> Base, ramp-up guarantee + uncapped commission
- Benefits day 1; 401K + match; Equity plan, Generous PTO (with rollover); Club Trips, & more.