What you’ll be doing…
The Sales Consultant is the key technical point of contact for Channel field sales groups. The Sales Consultant provides pre-sales and post-sales support contributing towards the success of Tableau's System Integration Partners (SI Partners) driving an SI partner revenue stream.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
- Provide presales and project support for all activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general SI partner sales support
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Tableau's products
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with SI partners assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process
- Assist SI partners with delivering successful Proof of Concepts from requirements and design to training and delivery
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and strategies
- Deliver web-based training sessions for SI Partners
- Assist SI Partners onsite during large implementation associated with license revenue
- Educate and train the SI Partners in the features and use of Tableau products
- Provide proactive support to SI Partners
- Be the SI Partner advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Backup the technical support staff as needed
- Other related duties as assigned
Who you are…
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Tableau's products will improve the world - one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Experienced. 5+years'experience in aSales Engineer/Sales Consulting role. Including 5+years'experienceas a consultant implementing BI solutions.
- Experience and certifications in Cloud Infrastructure and Big Data is a plus for us.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- A True Team Player. You're the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we're doing and won't stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!