As a company, our secret to success is our PEOPLE. We are energetic, focused and flexible. Ordinary people doing extraordinary things. We are competitive and proud. Our culture is customer-centric and we play it straight. Honest and decent, we want to do the right thing for the customer and believe that what is good for profit can be good for people.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll report to a sales team leader, participate in a “we” environment, and be responsible for managing all community sales activities. You’ll spend most your time working from a well-appointed office located in one of our beautiful new model homes. We make it easy for you to demonstrate the quality and craftsmanship that sets us apart from the competition. You’ll have an extended team of people working hard alongside you.
What you’ll be doing:
• Initiate prospecting and marketing campaigns to attract new customers
• Proactively create an initial rapport with customers and anticipate their needs
• Demonstrate model home and home sites to customers
• Understand and effectively communicate blueprints and site plans
• Present purchase agreements and coordinate with the NVR Mortgage team to help customers select a financing program that fits their needs
• Deliver Ryan Homes’ superior customer service
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve always dreamed of, don’t hesitate, and apply now. We receive bucket loads of applications so make sure yours gets in on top.
• At least 3 years of commissioned sales experience
• Proven sales results
• Very good oral and written communication skills
• Must have reliable transportation to meet established job functions
• Four-year degree preferred
• Maintain 5-day work week, including 3 weekends a month to accommodate our buyers (taking 2 alternate consecutive days off)
Life at Ryan Homes
At Ryan Homes, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. We also offer benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the commitment we have to all our employees.