$80K — $100K *
The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling TriNet’s comprehensive solution which includes premium benefits, payroll, and HR services. The primary targeted markets comprise companies with 10-200 employees within the specific industry sectors.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for prospecting and sourcing most of their opportunities. The Sales Consultant manages their sales process from prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing around our PEO services, interacting with C- level executives and owners of small and midsize business (SMBs).
The successful Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of TriNet’s value proposition and has the ability to quantify this benefit for clients. The Sales Consultant hunts for opportunities, manages a disciplined calendar of activities to build pipeline, conducts sales meetings with prospective clients and writes proposals, gains appropriate approvals, and presents those proposals to prospective clients.
• Prospect: Consistently work on building a pipeline of target prospects through traditional means of prospecting (cold calling, email, phone, LinkedIn) as well as building and leveraging a diverse group of ecosystem partners to provide referrals and business development opportunities.
• Consultative Selling: Establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, sell value, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance of TriNet’s solutions
• Sell our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to C-level executives and business owners at prospective businesses by quantifying TriNet’s benefits and value proposition
• Write proposals and present approved proposals to prospective clients
• Managing multiple opportunities through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close
• Achieve quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business goals
• Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
• Demonstrate TriNet’s core values daily
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in consultative sales
• Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience required
• Previous experience with significant prospecting, sourcing most of their own sales, utilizing best practices in prospecting and establishing and leveraging network of partners and referrals
• Human Capital Management industry experience a plus
• Prior experience selling in one of the following industries is a plus: SaaS, HRO, BPO or PEO
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and Salesforce.com
Valid through: 11/26/2020