Less than 5 years experience • Furniture & Home Goods
The Water Treatment Industry is Growing Rapidly!
For over 60 years our commitment to quality, service, and reliability, DuMor Water Specialists has grown to be one of the leading, water treatment companies in the Michiana area.
Customer Impact: The Sales Representative provides solutions to our customers by educating them on their water quality, providing solutions to improve their water, and offering financing options to maximize their investment. Sales Representatives build his or her own reputation in the community as a water solutions expert and reinforces DuMor Water Specialists reputation as a premier company.
Position Features: Full - time job with flexible hours and benefits available. Must be available evenings and most Saturdays. Compensation package includes, salary + bonus, gas reimbursements, paid training. Sales Representatives meet with customers out in the field. (i.e., not expected to be in the office daily).
Salary Expectation - $50,.00 + a year.
We service Northeastern, IN., and are expanding our sales force, in Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Cass MI, St. Joe MI, and Branch MI Counties. Must be willing to travel within a 70-mile radius. We're looking for outgoing, motivated, successful Sales Representative to join our team!!
Applicants from the following counties are urged to apply: Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Cass MI, St. Joe MI, and Branch MI Counties.
- Primary Duties: To perform the job successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate the following successfully: Call on prospective customers from list furnished by the company.
- Perform water test at location
- Increase customer contacts, by continual prospecting and qualifying of potential new customers from referrals of current customers, participating in trade shows, and by networking at various trade/professional/civic functions.
- Build the value of company products and engages the customer in the process by performing various interactive demonstrations.
- Maintain good customer relations and increases prospects for future leads by executing post sales follow-up program and periodically contacting customers.
- Increase sales by assisting in the development of new sales programs
- Educate customer on product(s) that will provide the best solution to their specific water quality needs.
- Advise customer on options including purchase and/or rental, along with optional financing options.
- Work with support personnel to ensure product availability, schedule installation date, and follow-up after installation.
- Prepare salescontract and service agreement for customer, collects deposit, and issue receipt.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with installation/product performance.
- Good Closing percentage.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Persuasive - Changes approach or method to guide the sales process and to create the likelihood of the customer making a purchase.
- Initiative - Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
2 to 4-year college or trade school preferred but not required - or one year or more of more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as price sheets, product literature, and procedure manuals. Ability to write salescontracts and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Personality- Sales Professionalism: - Must have personable disposition with lots of energy, enjoy working with people, extremely motivated to succeed, must have neat, professional appearance.
? Math Ability:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills:
Proficiency in using the following - Excel and Word; e-mail, voicemail and web-based solutions for providing demonstrations, preparing sales orders, and processing financing options. Licenses and Background check:
- o Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- o Must be able to pass an extensive background check.
This is a job for LOCAL candidates. Please submit referrals and have excellent work attendance
Applicants with the following background HIGHLY ENOUCOURAGED TO APPLY: Insurance sales, service sales industry, Environmental Science, Marketing, and Communications.