This is a field based role based in South Florida - Miami / Ft. Lauderdale
- Responsible for selling surgical devices to the acute care marketplace within assigned territory; South Florida - Miami / Ft. Lauderdale
- Solicit orders aggressively from present and prospective customers utilizing the entire V. Mueller product portfolio
- Involved in the sale of clinically differentiated solutions to include IMPRESS instrument tracking software, surgical instruments, Genesis containers, products and/or disposables
- Meet and/or exceed sales expectations and increase total company market share in assigned territory.
- Partner with other BD sales consultants when and where applicable.
- Seek new customers aggressively and formulate follow up plans for such action as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Develop business plan to be updated quarterly on account activities, programs and targets.
- Satisfy customer complaints in accordance with BD policies and advise Regional Manager promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
- Stay attentive to competitors’ products and merchandizing practices and keep the Regional Manager informed concerning them.
- Maintain up-to-date customer account profiles
- Prepare and submit call reports as required by Regional Manager.
- Attend and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and trade shows as directed.
Job ID R-322960