BarkleyREI is looking for their next Sales Consultant. This SC will sells the firm’s Architech product and service offering. The Sales Consultant may have a secondary focus on penetrating prospective clients within a region or sales territory with substantial growth opportunity, as assigned by management.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Consultant closes complex, high value growth opportunities within a base of named prospects and customers. The SC’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings. The SC isresponsiblefor achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
- Acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process including proposal creation and delivery, while calling upon other company resources to assist as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells the Architech products and service to targeted prospects.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Senior Account Manager following a successful sales process.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Managing Director
- Minimum of 5 years of outside Web, technology or interactive agency sales experience within the higher education market
- Prior, successful track record of achievement in a New Business/Sales Representative position.
- Software As A Service (SAAS) experiencepreferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
- Four year college degree or industry equivalent experiencerequired.