Make a Difference Every Day with Team Applied
The people of Applied are making a difference every day through innovation and a commitment to help safeguard and protect what matters most. With first-to-market software, mobile and data analytics solutions, Applied is revolutionizing companies to strengthen their position as trusted advisors to clients across the world. Our core values challenge employees to make a difference every day with excellence for customers and support for the communities around us. We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people.
Learn how you can make a difference on Team Applied.
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Sales Consultant – Southern California / Nevada Territory to be the leading force in hunting for new business and expanding our current client base. Sales Consultants are responsible for a combination of hunting and farming. Approximately 70% of your time will be spent selling enterprise business solutions to new accounts, which will consist of independent insurance agencies with 10-74 users, and 30% will be spent on up-selling/cross-selling to agencies with 25-74 users. Sales Consultants work closely with our knowledgeable team of Solution Consultants to create business plans that will show how our SaaS and cloud-computing products can allow potential clients to more efficiently and effectively reach their goals. As a Sales Consultant with Applied Systems you will hunt for new business, and will be relied upon to prospect, cold call, open doors, set appointments, and ultimately close the sale. This is a full-time, base plus commission role with an uncapped compensation structure, requiring frequent travel within an assigned geographic territory.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Represent Applied Systems at industry events and tradeshows
- Follow up on additional leads provided by our Business Development Group in a timely fashion
- Work with sales team and management to identify new target areas and opportunities
- Maintain customer relationship after sale to cultivate referral base
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years successful outside required, business-to-business technology solution sales experience and/or insurance sales and business development experiencepreferred
- Formal solution sales training highly preferred
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required