ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Territory is Iowa
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degreepreferred, graduate degree or coursework a plus.
Five (5) years’ of full life cycle salesexperience, previous diagnostic or healthcaresalesexperiencepreferred
Evidence of consistent high achievement of sales goals.
Demonstrated experience that one has successfully built and maintained territory is preferred
Consultative Sales techniques, Resource Management, Communication, Business Acumen, and Teamwork Skills (described below).
- Motivate self and others.
- Provide direction.
- Communicate vision.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation in achieving results.
MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES
- Effectively manage personal and company resources to achieve sales goals and client expectations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Assume accountability in responding to customer needs while delegating to others where appropriate.
- Demonstrate effective organization skills, efficient use resources and technology and effective prioritization of work.
- Express ideas, recommendations and solutions clearly, logically and concisely in written and verbal formats.
- Convey positive, professional appearance.
- Demonstrate strong networking skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at different levels within institutional client environments, from administration to clinicians.
- Understand customer organization and key decision makers, influencers and controllers.
- Thorough understanding and ability to articulate Ameritox’s mission, guiding principles and business philosophy to peers, colleagues, distributionchannels and customers.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Ameritox products, services, the needs of customers, and the products and activities of competitors or potential competitors.
- Knowledge of sales planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Strategic ability to efficiently identify and qualify prospective psychiatrists and other prescribers of antipsychotic medications to persons with serious mental illnesses;
- Represent Ameritox in a positive, professional manner with the highest ethical integrity.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.