ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Developing and executing specific sales strategies to achieve sales objectives for Ameritox’s Product;
- Achieving territory volume objectives by educating/encouraging physicians and other clinicians to adopt the use of the monitoring test(s);
- Managing territory through relationship management and active pipeline management;
- Developing relationships with key accounts to maximize revenue and client retention;
- Ensuring that Strategic Account Plans are developed for top accounts in order to maximize revenue potential and client satisfaction;
- Demonstrates Technical and tactical proficiency in Ameritox's solution sets and their appropriate use within different customer segments
- Responsible for retaining long term customers that have incorporated Ameritox Medication Monitoring Solutions into their practice.
- Provision of accurate weekly forecasts and updates of sales progress toward goals;
- Resolving barriers and build commitment from physicans, other prescribers and treatment facility staff to utilize the tests to monitor patients on an on-going basis;
- Account management and growth through active engagement and partnering with Medical Science Liaisons and other Ameritox staff as appropriate;
- Participating as required in core strategic discussions;
- Proactive identification and resolution of issues that can negatively impact planned revenue growth objectives.
- Communication/presentation of Ameritox service offerings and capabilities at industry conferences and seminars;
- Presentation of relevant product outcomes to clients to maintain satisfaction and commitment;
- On Board new business, including scheduling and preforming implemantations at clinics.
- Managing time and activity to ensure attainment of sales and retention goals;
- Monitor and gather competitive information relative to related products in the marketplace to stay well informed of changes in the toxicology market, new testing, and new products
- Adhere to confidentiality (HIPAA) requirements (patient files, personal AND proprietary information).
Other duties may be assigned.
Must have a valid drivers license, car and insurance;
Territory is Iowa
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degreepreferred, graduate degree or coursework a plus.
Five (5) years’ of full life cycle salesexperience, previous diagnostic or healthcaresalesexperiencepreferred
Evidence of consistent high achievement of sales goals.
Demonstrated experience that one has successfully built and maintained territory is preferred
Consultative Sales techniques, Resource Management, Communication, Business Acumen, and Teamwork Skills (described below).
- Motivate self and others.
- Provide direction.
- Communicate vision.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation in achieving results.
MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES
- Effectively manage personal and company resources to achieve sales goals and client expectations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Assume accountability in responding to customer needs while delegating to others where appropriate.
- Demonstrate effective organization skills, efficient use resources and technology and effective prioritization of work.
- Express ideas, recommendations and solutions clearly, logically and concisely in written and verbal formats.
- Convey positive, professional appearance.
- Demonstrate strong networking skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at different levels within institutional client environments, from administration to clinicians.
Understand and execute responsibilities within Ameritox’s business strategy and direction.
- Demonstrated success in sales closings;
Effectively work through the organization.
- Understand customer organization and key decision makers, influencers and controllers.
- Thorough understanding and ability to articulate Ameritox’s mission, guiding principles and business philosophy to peers, colleagues, distributionchannels and customers.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Ameritox products, services, the needs of customers, and the products and activities of competitors or potential competitors.
- Knowledge of sales planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Strategic ability to efficiently identify and qualify prospective psychiatrists and other prescribers of antipsychotic medications to persons with serious mental illnesses;
- Represent Ameritox in a positive, professional manner with the highest ethical integrity.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.