Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Sales Compensation Manager's do?
The Manager, Sales Compensation reports into the NA Sales Operations team that is responsible for commission calculations, automation, performance and support strategy for the sales organization. The Manager supports all sales infrastructure functions that are critical to the success of the sales organization. Working with the Senior Manager, Sales Compensation, Operations, Market Sales Directors, and the entire Sales Operations team, the Manager will manage the transaction process flows of sales compensation software tools and processes.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to perform regular routine calculations and review of sales compensation payments and payment processes
- Partner with Accounting, Finance and IT to support compensation process and submitting to payroll sales compensation payments
- Pro-actively monitor data quality and identify solutions for improvement.
- Align with Market Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers to ensure sales process quality and identify gaps..
- Work in tandem with Finance to calculate & review commissions to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Understand sales compensation software systems and work on continuous improvement objectives in consolidating business into software system
- Perform manual uploads to Xactly sales compensation software system for adjustments required on sales crediting
- Actively participate and identify sales compensation standardization of processes
- Prepare monthly Automobile and T&E reporting for sales dashboard reporting.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years of Data Analysis or sales operations experience in a multi-unit organization
- This job is a remote position and occasionally may require travel.
- Travel by Car and Airplane up to 5% of the time depending on geographic location.
- Strong abilities in root cause analysis and ideating and successfully implementing effective solutions.
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment while maintaining focus on delivering strategic objectives.
- Ability to work independently setting own priorities and objectives with management support.
- Skilled at focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, identifying next steps, and effectively meeting deadlines and achieving desired results.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. .
- Sales compensation software experience - preferred
- Experience supporting different districts/areas of the business at once. - preferred
- Experience working with large amounts of data. - preferred
- Experience with presenting data to the management team.- preferred
- Experience managing large projects.- preferred
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search.