At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Come join the People Resources Team as a Compensation Business Partner supporting the Worldwide Field Organization. Raise the confidence of HR Business Partners and Managers by educating them on Adobe’s compensation programs to help them make better decisions. Measure the effectiveness of our sales compensation programs to get results and reward great outcomes. This role requires a strong operational compensation partner who will build solid relationships with the HR Business Partners and Managers, through a proactive approach in anticipating needs and bringing a solutions oriented mindset to resolving issues.
What you’ll do
- Perform compensation consulting and detailed analysis on all aspects of compensation programs, including base salary, and incentive programs.
- Provide support and guidance for HR Business Partners and Line Managers throughout the year and through the Rewards Check In process.
- Advise HR Business Partners and leaders in making compensation related recommendations for promotions, transfers, job matches and job leveling.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to educate managers and employees on compensation programs.
- Provide input to compensation program owners to improve compensation programs and ensure programs meet business needs.
- Prepare job architecture and market compensation data to partner with Adobe’s Sales Operations team in the design of sales compensation plans.
- Offer compensation support and analysis to support merger and acquisition activity.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or related field preferred
- 5-7+ years of global compensationexperience
- Experience working with compensation program design, competitive market analysis, forecasting trends/costs and modeling outcomes
- Familiarity with compensation compliance rules globally
- Prior experience with sales compensation programs
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Effective verbal, and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player