Sales Compensation Analyst
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
We are seeking a Sales Compensation Analyst to join our Global Sales Compensation team and oversee the day to day administration of compensation for an assigned sales team/s. This valued team member will be responsible for:
- Manage the day to day administration of the annual Sales compensation plan for applicable sales team/s as assigned: Drive commission accuracy and processing of monthly, quarterly and annual sales achievement crediting and commission calculation for an assigned sales team.
- Plan effectiveness analytics: Work with Director and Manager of Global Sales Compensation to create standardized metrics which evaluate and measure the effectiveness of the sales compensation plans and, where necessary, make recommendations to Management.
- Assist with the creation and execution of standardized Sales Compensation team processes while working with cross-functional team members to ensure seamless processes.
- Strategic partnership: Work with applicable Sales and Sales Operations leaders to provide world class support of applicable sales organization.
- Provide Xactly support for assigned sales members and cross-train on all Xactly processes.
- Drive accuracy of crediting reports and calculation of commission payouts for applicable sales members.
- Oversee the resolution of discrepancies with various stakeholders. Provide all ad-hoc commission analysis for team/s supported. Assist with creation of processes to resolve issues and exceptions.
- Ensure overall payroll schedule is adhered to so that reps are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with month end/quarter end close and audits, as requested.
- Support execution of policies and procedures for commission administration and processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3-5 years Commission experience
- Prior experience using and managing Xactly system is required
- Exceptional analytical thought process - the ability to break down a complex problem into solvable components, and then finding the fact base to prove/disprove hypotheses about root causes of those components
- Positive attitude with a strong drive to continuously improve a sales environment
- Knowledge of change management, communications, and training best practices
- Hands on experience building valuable internal customer relationships
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to effectively communicate with executive leadership as well as with front line sales and management levels
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.