Sales Commodity Associate
South Dakota has been referred to as the land of infinite variety. That variety is reflected in everything from its weather, to its scenery, to its economy (no state income taxes by the way!) to its states symbols and more. Our client, a beef producer located in Aberdeen, SD is seeking their new Sales Commodity Associate and will be home office. The person in this role MUST have fresh meat salesexperience.
You will be rewarded by a competitive salary, full medical benefits and vacation.
The Sales Commodity Associate meets sales and/or profitability objectives. Identify marketplace opportunities, prospect, engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process.
- Achieve deadlines meet quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Consulting with clients on needs and business objectives
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, and accounting
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 or more year’s meat sales
- Ability to travel and work flexible schedule