The Clinical Advisor, Clinical Solutions (Acute Client Accounts), is a position at HealthStream being offered in the Nashville office or remotely. This person will be responsible for delivering solution sales, accelerating adoption through insight and expertise, and evangelizing the value proposition of assigned products to HealthStream clients and prospects. In this role, the Clinical Advisor seeks to align clinical courseware solutions with clinical and business objectives, build relationships and credibility with key stakeholders effectively, and meet or exceed an assigned sales quota for clinical courseware solutions in assigned Client Accounts. This individual will have ultimate responsibility for all elements of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, positioning, demonstrations, presentations, objection handling, and contract negotiations through sale closure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze market opportunity within existing and prospect customer accounts.
- Collaborate with Account Owners and Clinical Specialists to create and execute upon a sales strategy for the assigned solutions to help customers meet their clinical goals.
- Devise and execute a plan to target and unseat competitors.
- Present and demonstrate to customers and prospects the value proposition and ROI of assigned solutions in a consultative approach via WebEx and in person as appropriate.
- Create and execute upon an annual business plan that aligns with achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual quota and goals.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- RNDegree or higher
- Consultative selling experience with a track record of at least 3 years of clinical learning solutions in highly competitive environments, preferably to healthcare providers
- Deep knowledge of clinical courseware solutions into the hospital marketplace, including buying cycles, key trends, value propositions, and critical success criteria
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly develop relationships, ranging from the “C” suite to departmental directors to end users
- Ability and experience to serve as a zealous advocate for assigned solutions; ability and experience to lead team to become “trusted advisors” for assigned solutions
- High level of integrity and professionalism, properly setting expectations
- Comfortable in working independently or in a team selling environment as part of an empowering, fast paced, results oriented culture
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and effective negotiation skills
- Multi-task oriented; works with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence in performance
- Enthusiasm and initiative, and ability to operate independently with limited oversight
- Ability to travel 25 – 40%