$80K — $100K *
As a Chemistries and Supplies Account Manager, you will join Agilent's dynamic and high-achieving LSAG sales team. As an integral member of the Field Sales Team you will use your sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers. Key responsibility will be to develop sales of our Chemistries & Supplies through customer interactions. In parallel, you will determine and develop strategies to achieve quota based on customer's requirements.
- Selling company products/systems and services to end-user customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts, primarily through outbound sales activities.
- Following up on leads coming from our demand generation system.
- Developing a strong relationship in key/targeted accounts within the assigned geography of responsibility
- Leading projects cross-functionally within Agilent, partnering with Instrument Account Managers in targeted accounts.
- Providing leads to other team members through Agilent's CRM system
Sales: Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products. Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions. Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans. Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction. Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
* Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities
* Determines and develops approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
* Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
* Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
Valid through: 3/18/2021