Spirent is looking for an exceptional Field Sales Channel Partner Manager to drive solution sales in Latin America (LatAm). You will be responsible targeting new and existing accounts through channel partners, building a vision and plan, and driving the overall Spirent business in the region. The ideal candidate will be deeply sales oriented, be able to represent the entire portfolio of Spirent solutions, have a broad understanding of the partner community and sales channel management, and able to influence at all levels. You will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and recruitment targets.
- Accurate forecasting through Salesforce and regular forecast commitments.
- Diplomacy and comfort with difficult Sales Channel Partner conversations; ability to hold Sales Channel Partners accountable openly and respectfully.
- Leverage Spirent's territory Sale Channel Partners to drive the focus needed to expand Spirent leading position in LatAm market.
- Work with Sales Channel Partners, Insides Sales, Systems Engineering and Product teams in qualifying, creating and executing strategies for current and new customers.
- Responsible for revenue generation/quota attainment, strategic account & territory management and sales opportunity management.
- Identify key individuals within target accounts, build business and technical champions, and close business with the help of the Sales Channel Partners.
- Develop and maintain strategic working relationships with assigned clients and understand each client's technical and business needs.
- Bachelor's degree with technical focus from an accredited university required or equivalent work experience. Master's degree with a technical focus is a plus.
- 5+ years of "hands on" proven success in developing, leading, driving, and motivating Sales Channel Partners in LatAm.
- Experience managing multiple Sales Channel Partners and developing Go-to-Market strategy in LatAm.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese both verbally and in written communication is required.
- Comfortable being an active participant in highly technical discussions, and able to collaboratively work with internal personnel to ensure that customer objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or technical field. MBA desired, but not required.
- Great understanding of telecommunication market and experience with Test & Measurement solutions is a plus.
- Previous experience selling hardware and/or software is preferred.
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).