Sales, Cardiology Specialist -Informatics(Northwest)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Own business development in the territory by uncovering and posting opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning quote creation, customer concerns, and change orders. This territory covers Northern CA, OR, WA, AK and parts of ID and NV. Extensive travel is required.
You are responsible for
- Partnering with the Healthcare IT (HIT) Account Manager(AM)/Account Executive(AE) in driving overall business and product deal support; coordinating on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites; identifying and prioritizing opportunities; and developing deal strategies configured to win.
- Developing product strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Leading and delivering the solution-specific content of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attending customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration.
- Partnering with HIT AM on the roll-up of the forecast and funnel. Evaluating funnel health and providing support to help grow funnel toward target. Working alongside the AM to ensure the funnel is robust, clean, and well managed.
- Coordinating product positioning and product qualification with HIT AM/AE, as needed.
- Collaborating with HIT AM to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Driving visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Sharing opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Attending accountability calls with HIT AM and Zone VP to provide input and background.
- Creating customer quotes based on the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Managing any necessary change orders.
- Providing content and marshaling internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed.
- Providing Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the BIU.
- Maximizing the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with the Core AM/AE.
- Using SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Supporting the HIT team through informal product training and education.
You are a part of
The Philips Healthcare IT (The HIT “Franchise” – Enterprise Imaging, Cardiology Informatics and IntelliSpace Portal solutions).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous sales experiencerequired.
- 5+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Nursing background strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical workflow and supporting technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Strong business acumen, organizational skills, a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Must live in assigned territory.
- Must be able to travel overnight around 60%
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.