Sales, Cardiology Specialist- Informatics (Arizona, Southern California, New Mexico)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Sales Specialist owns business development in the territory by uncovering and posting opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning quote creation, customer concerns, and change orders. This territory includes Arizona, Southern California (to Bakersfield) and New Mexico. Travel throughout the region is required.
You are responsible for
- Partner with the Healthcare IT Account Manager (AM) and Account Executive (AE) Driving Overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Partner with AM/AE, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy configured to win.
- Develop product strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win VOC.
- Lead and deliver the solution specific content of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attend customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration.
- Partner with HIT AM/AE to coordinate on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Partner with HIT AM to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Partner with AM to prioritize opportunities that exist in a given account or market.
- Partner with HIT AM on the roll-up of the forecast and funnel. Evaluate funnel health and provide support to help grow funnel toward target. Work alongside the AM to ensure the funnel is robust, clean, and well managed.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with HIT AM/AE, as needed.
- Collaborate with HIT AM to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Participate in the business development of the territory.
- Develop deep customer needs analysis.
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Share opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into SFDC.
- Partner with HIT AM to ensure funnel is robust and capable of meeting AOP.
- Attend accountability calls with HIT AM and ZVP to provide input and background.
- Create customer quote based on the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Manage any necessary change orders.
- Coordinate the creation of the SOW in collaboration with SCS.
- Provide content and marshal internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed.
You are a part of
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the BIU.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with the Core AM/AE.
- Use SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the HIT team through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous sales experience required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Nursing background strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical workflow and supporting technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Strong business acumen, organizational skills, a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Must live in assigned territory.