In this role you have the opportunity to:
As a Cardiology/Radiology Account Manager, you will promote the full line of imaging systems product portfolio. As a goal-driven Account Manager you are the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue recognition against a set of annual targets. Ideal candidate will live in Nashville, TN.
Your are part of:
- Work with AE to Discover and Qualify customer opportunities.
- Consult with AE and create strategies and action plan to win the opportunities at the account.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and skill in coordinating the deployment of people and resources to create a compelling customer value proposition.
- Ensure proactive communication with the account team to highlight areas of concern that need attention.
- Engage Sales resources to validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
You are responsible for:
- Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for entire product portfolio.
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and develop long term objectives for success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, aligned with the objectives of the Great Sales Plan and balanced
- Create a relationship map of all key decision makers in the relevant business and plan for winning the support of them.
- Identify and drive your Top opportunities for each quarter.
- Build and Manage your funnel .
- Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement goals.
- Identify and document all key influencers within your accounts.
- Establish early and cross-modality penetration by building long term relationships with key influencers.
- Leverage business tools to understand customer business needs and design a solution to address the customer’s objective.
- Translate the identified solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a pricing strategy to support the
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Develop solutions for up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition or retention strategies.
- Increase awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding and changing its products and services.
- Capability to uncover and develop the customer's decision criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision criteria to their advantage.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience Required (Relevant Clinical Experience will also be considered.)
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Skills in creating comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer
- acquisition or retention strategies.
- Demonstrated experience building customer strategies.
- Solution Selling