This position will report to the Sales & Campaign Planning Manager, North America and play a critical role in supporting the initiatives of the Global Digital Platforms team through effective management and planning of campaigns and promotions. These campaigns will be executed through the portfolio of customer marketing solutions.
The Campaign Planner will be a key contact for the Sales team and will need to work efficiently and effectively with multiple functions of the Global Digital Platforms Marketing team to include sales management, content operations, ad schedulers as well as CPG clients and partners.
The individual needs to be a high-achiever with superior communication skills who is a reliable self-starter, results driven and effective at collaborating across teams to drive desired results. Must possess capacity to manage workload peaks, strong multitasking skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the planning and campaign management lead for all loyalty and personalization platforms
- Responsible for the complete lifecycle of all campaigns, including pre-sales strategy, reserving/booking inventory, responding to RFP’s, creating/updating insertion orders, campaign management, reporting, and post campaign analysis
- Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFPs by creating media plans to meet advertiser and category objectives
- Respond to sales requests about inventory, ad products, creative specifications, and research
- Ensure campaign plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory while adhering to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
- Effectively communicate program details to internal operation and content management teams
- Recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Act as a key client contact, developing and maintaining strong relationships while offering innovative solutions to our clients’ business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing, Advertising, or related field with retail
- 5-7 years’ experience in agency or media planning responsibility
- Understanding of CPG companies, shopper marketing, and digital marketing go to market strategies
- Experience in retail sales and marketing a plus
- Strong communication skills with diligent work ethic, highly organized individual
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure and tight delivery timeframes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to think outside-the-box and demonstrate creative problem solving
- Proficiency in MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods at a time.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, to associates, vendors, customers.
- Ability to travel as needed
Job duties may change with or without notice
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.