Support the Development of the Account Business Plan and Account(s) Strategies
- Research the accounts and its affiliated DIC & JV operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Precision Diagnostics solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps, install base, growth objectives and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Will be responsible for strategic geographic accounts in the DIC space.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
- Act as single point of contact for DIC accounts and own Executive level relationships.
- Communicate, align, and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account to understand total addressable opportunities and specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include entire Precision Diagnosis portfolio.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Coordinating with content/clinical experts, sales, marketing and operations colleagues to develop and implement innovative business proposals, programs and concepts
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Diagnostic Imaging Zone Leader and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and Salesforce.com to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are a part of:
Lead by our National Leader – Precision Diagnosis for Diagnostic Imaging Chains, you are part of the Philips Precision Diagnosis Sales Team and will drive Ultrasound, Diagnostic Imaging, and Healthcare Informatics solutions at our key customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience required.
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred.
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within imaging (CT/MR/Ultrasound).
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with decision makers.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills. Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.