In this role, you have the opportunity to
Owns the fetal business development in the territory by uncovering and posting opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning quote creation, customer concerns, and change orders. You will partner with IDN Account Executives to qualify opportunities, design and present winning solutions, and develop business analysis and forecasts. You will co-own, with the Regional Sales Manager, achieving business goals and forecasting for the territory.
You are responsible for
- Partnering with the Account Manager (AM)/Account Executive (AE) in driving overall business and product deal support.
- Partnering with IDN AE, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy configured to win.
- Developing product strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win voice of the customer.
- Leading development of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits.
- Attending customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration. If requested, provide technical expertise in customer feedback loop.
- Driving to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Partnering with local teams to prioritize opportunities that exist in a given account or market.
- Partnering with local teams on the roll-up of the forecast and funnel. Evaluating funnel health and providing support to help grow funnel toward target. Working alongside the AE to ensure the funnel is robust, clean, and well managed.
- Partnering with local teams to coordinate on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase.
- Collaborating with AE to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Driving visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Uncovering and communicating opportunities to appropriate team members. Sharing opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into (SFDC).
- Owning solution quote pricing based on solution configuration and delivery design. Managing any necessary change orders.
- Drawing on national knowledge of product and industry to provide input on forecasting to Regional Sales Manager as needed, through the SFDC Challenge Flag.
You are a part of
The West Zone Monitoring Analytics and Therapeutic Care (MATC) Regional Business Development team, reporting into the MATC Sales Leader for the West Zone. You will partner closely with your Regional Connected Care Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous sales experience required
- Intimate knowledge of Fetal Monitoring
- 8+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training
- Ability to participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products