In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The General Care Business Development Manager (GCBDM) will develop regional strategies to drive business growth in the General Care Segment through the positioning of all Philips General Care solutions portfolio (IntelliVue, Connected Sensing, SureSigns, etc.) The GCBDM will define and drive long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. In partnership with local team, the GCBDM is responsible for identifying new opportunities, qualifying and understanding customer needs, owning solution creation and positioning offering to secure the opportunity. The GCBDM will also be responsible for managing funnel growth, opportunity management and forecasting, and drive to achieve regional growth and performance expectations.
You are responsible for:
- Partnering with Account team, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop and drive regional strategies to grow GC share.
- Leading development and delivery of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attend customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration.
- Driving to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting fromworking with third-party vendors,trade shows, local conferences, and other industryevents.
Managing and Driving Your Business
- Collaborate with AE to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Own business development of the territory.
- Develop deep customer needs analysis.
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Uncover and communicate opportunities to appropriate team members. Share opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into SFDC.
- Draw on national knowledge of product and industry to provide input onforecastingto RSM, as needed, through the SFDC Challenge Flag.
You are a part of
You are part of the East Zone Monitoring Analytics and Therapeutic Care Regional Business Development team, reporting into the General Care National Director. You will partner closely with your Regional Connected Care Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Previous sales experiencerequired.
- Intimate knowledge of General Care Segment
- 8+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips Behaviors in all interactions.