Sales, Business Development Manager, eICU - Connected Care (East Zone)Job Description
Sales, Business Development Manager, eICU – Connected Care
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Business Development Manager owns securing new Connected Care customers in assigned territory by uncovering and securing new opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning the sales process to a closed order. The Business Development Manager partners with Connected Care sales team and AE to qualify opportunities, design and present winning solutions. Responsible for business analysis and forecasts; owns achieving business goals and forecasting for the assigned territory.
You are responsible for:
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Develop a SWOT analysis by IDN in assigned geography. Establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Build and execute a Territory Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota.
- Build and manage your funnel in SFDC. Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement goals.
- Identify and drive to close your top opportunities for each month and quarter.
- Develop deep customer needs analysis by account as component of sales process and business plan
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in assigned geography.
- Share opportunity visibility by entering, tracking and documenting activity in SFDC. This includes all opportunities, correspondence with the respective prospect, competitor names, projected deal value, number, pipeline status for the deal, expected close date, and other pertinent opportunity data
- Accountability to ensure the new business funnel is robust, clean, and well managed for assigned territory and capable of meeting or exceeding assigned AOP.
- Attend and participate in accountability/forecast calls to provide input and background as deemed appropriate.
- Adherence to agreed-upon sales process and methodology, including consistent use of job aids, templates and other required documentation in support of such processes
- Ability to demo the system at a high level in a professional and proficient manner. Coordinate with application specialist for deep dive.
- Participate in marketing activities as needed
- Price and present all fees in accordance with the pricing process and price list in effect at the time of quote
- Seek approval for any discount to be offered prior to presentation to the prospect
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Partner with the Connected Care Sales Team/AE in Driving Overall Business and Solution Deal Support
- Partner with Sales Director/AE, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy configured to win.
- Partner with Solution Delivery Consultant to develop Connected Care solution strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win VOC.
- Lead and deliver the solution specific content of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits.
- Partner with AE as appropriate to coordinate on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Partner with AE and Sales Director as appropriate to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Partner with AE and Sales Director to prioritize opportunities that exist in a given account or market.
- Assist in closing Strategic Partner deals with Sales Director
- Team with Account Managers as needed on the management of strategic accounts
- Coordinates Connected Care team selling approach via Application Specialist, SME, Service Delivery Consultant, and Account Manager as appropriate in sales cycle.Own Your Performance and Development
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products/solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips Behaviours in all interactions.
- Team within Philips
- Provide Field Marketing/Business Market Manager with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the BG.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach.
- Use SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the PHM team through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
You are a part of:
This role will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future in the exciting world of managed services. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous C-suite sales experience required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated healthcare technology sales experience required
- Proven track record in prospecting and selling emerging technologies into new markets
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and consultative sales engagements
- Strong knowledge of consultative selling methodology and understanding of sales process and use of sales automation tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at orchestrating sales processes and quarterbacking a sales team.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven and consultative in sales approach.
- Characteristics: Competitive Nature, Entrepreneurial, Sharp Negotiating Skills, Consultative and Disciplined.
- Must have significant healthcare technology and consulting sales
- Travel required