Sales / Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
5 - 7 years experience • Security
This is a great opportunity to help a very rapidly growing Europe-based cybersecurity software company increase its footprint in the US!
My client is a leader in ERP Security with products that provide vulnerability management, threat detection, and code scanning.
You will be responsible for new customer and partner generation. You will proactively manage customer relationships, communicate to customer any software updates and changes in a way that maximizes company order book and profitability.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Generate new leads
- Build associated long-term and near-term qualified pipeline.
· Develop customer network of security leaders (CISOs, VPs IT, etc.)
- Create commercial offers and presentations for high-level executives at potential business client
- Work with Technical Sales Representatives to create POCs and customized demos for potential clients
· Initiate Executive-level engagements, positioning and proposals
- Support the VP of Sales in driving a sales forecast
- Offer strong technical knowledge of competitors in application securitytechnologies, development operations and continuous integration
· Manage/nurture quarterly and annual business performance of your region.
- Participate in information security conferences and events.
- 5+ years in software sales
- 2+ years in selling security software and/or services needed
- Proven track record of hitting and/or busting your quota
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong hunter mentality
- Travel as needed
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision